Sunday, October 7, 2007

On the Road again!

Got through orientation. I believe I will like this company! They have very good benefits and really nice equipment to drive. I will be driving a 2005 Volvo 6600 series. I go to pick it up today.

Met a lot of nice people in orientation. Super Dave was super nice and we clicked so now I know I have another friend. He lives in Mississippi and has a wonderful girlfriend he spoke very highly of. He was like the little brother I never had. There was Roderick, Charles, Robert, Kerry, just to name a few. They were all very nice and we all laughed a lot!

At the hotel, there was a Sports Bar that served food and we met there in the evenings to eat dinner. Then we talked the owner into fireing up the kareokee machine and the fun started. I sang a few songs and did some duets. It was a nice way to wind down the day.

Now I am getting ready to start my week with the new company and am looking forward to getting back to what I do best, drive! So be careful out there on the highways because you never know when a red volvo will be watching!

PS: Don't forget to use your turn signal!

No comments: